The 4.5oz HooHead is a perfect option for chasing larger tuna, mahi or marlin. The heavier weight makes this a perfect choice for use in rougher weather or for when the water heats up and fish are holding deeper in the water and may be less likely to strike at the surface. This size is perfect for use over large and horse ballyhoo, in rough conditions with a traditionally rigged pin rig, or over your favorite artificial baits.
- Available in 12 standard colors
- Keel weighted (mark on tail stock shows the down position)
- Large rear opening to allow for bait springs
- Crack Proof Resin
- Glow White Available*
- HD Chafe Tube
- Mylar Flash
Rigging options available with:
- Mono rigs are 8' length using a 3407ssd Hook with a pin and 1/2oz chin weight
-Fluoro rigs are 10' length using a SS Southern Tuna Hook with a pin and 1/2oz chin weight
- Artificial Tail Fluoro rigs are 10' length using a SS Southern Tuna Hook (not compatible with bait springs)
Speeds up to 9kts.
*Glow White Requires a 10-15 minute charge from a UV Light source, direct sunlight, or halogen lights to achieve a full glow.